Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My 5 year Plan

This year as a senior I am preparing myself  so once I graduate and turn 18 I am planning to go to the Air Force. Before I leave, I want to get a stable job to help out my parents and at least leave them with some money before I leave. I will serve my time there and once I come back from the Air Force I can move on to college and, I plan to either attend Santa Ana college or Irvine Valley College and try to get my AA, or if I get my education paid I will try and get into a higher school like Chapman University or Long Beach University. I want to get into the criminal justice program and study to become a correctional officer.

After I am done with school I have to move on to the training and it won' be that difficult because most of the training is the same training for the Air Force that  I would have experienced . Once I become part of the administration of justice I am planning to move out of State or maybe just out of the country or maybe just out of the city and try to get hired at any prison depending on where I move to. I honestly want to achieve all this in the next 5years.

No comments:

Post a Comment