Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Dream school




After I graduate I  am planning to attend Cal State Long Beach. Many of my teachers and family members have told me that this school is a good choice to attend. Two of my family member have graduated from Cal State Long Beach and have now become a professional Orthodontist and Lawyer. I want to take the criminal justice program so I can become a correctional officer. One thing I love about this school is that they have been sending me brochures since I became a high school student and yet to this day I still receive some. They have called my home phone so I can make an appointment to meet with the councilor. I am really looking forward to attend this school because this has been my dream school since I first started school. I am willing to move out and live either in the college rooms or find myself a job and get myself my own place until I graduate and have the honor to say I attended the best school in Long Beach.

1 comment:

  1. the second picture is actually sonoma state. it is beautiful though!

    ReplyDelete